trouble I am in very troubl.

I am in very troubl. I am very peace loving and staying in ground floor of my house.My tanent of 1st floor by arranging my photos from photographer and by forgering my signature on GPA(general power of attorney) claims that I was purchase Ist floor for a sum of rupees 5 lakh and I m the owner of 1st floor.4 relatives of tanent signed as a wittness on forge GPA.Tanent also showing false cash receipt.All signature are forged and not signed by me.I have no agreement of rent and no rent receipt.I filed 156/3 on december 2007 u/s 420/506.Tanent said in court that all signature are signed by me.One year is done.12 dates is given.Court says me in courtroom do compromise othervise I will give u long date but in not written court only said in verbaly.Tanent says you give me 3 lakh then I will compromise.I heared that relative of tanent works in court as a record keeper.I want to go in high court u/s 482.At this court stage,In which grounds I can go in high court for signature fsl order and FIR order when court saying only verbally for long date and for compromise.

5 thoughts on “trouble I am in very troubl.

  1. Re: trouble
    I would suggest you to approach the high court seeking direction to the trial court.

    Homi Maratha
    N.N. Maratha & Co.-Advocates

    Ahmedabad, NUS 380015

  2. Re: trouble
    you can contact a good sr lawyer from high court. He will do the rest.

    Aniruddha Pawse
    Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates
    3,Ramchandra Smruti, Bhaskar Colony, S.V Rd, Naupada,
    Thane(w), NUS 400602

  3. Re: trouble
    Firstly, you need to invoke offences relating to forgery.

    Secondly, appropriate to approach the sessions court or high court only after orders of the lower court. Since in most of the matters superior courts are of the view that lower court should not be bye-passed.

    Shrichand Nahar
    S.V.Nahar, Advocate

    Pune, 411004

  4. Re: trouble
    Whatever the decision of trial court is passed, you may invoke the doors of Sessions Court in its appellate jurisdiction.

    Nasir Butt
    Nasir Law Associates
    47-D/2, Islam St. 5, Karnal Pura, Shah Kamal, Near Mosque Aouqaf, Ichhra
    Lahore, Punjab 54600

  5. Re: trouble
    You may approach the high court for a direction to the trial court to expedite decision on your application within a stipulated period.

    Sudershan Goel
    Attorney-at-Law (India)/ Visiting Scholar, UNC-CH USA
    Sureme Court of India
    New Delhi, 110001

Comments are closed.