One thought on “estate law how can I and my two other siblings include ourselves in the power…

  1. Re: estate law
    Your father merely needs to reissue an amended durable POA which is in accordance with N. Carolina law appointing you and the other(s)as his attorneys in fact (authorized to act for him under the amended POA).

    Michael E. Hendrickson
    Attorney & Counsellor at Law
    211 North Union Street Suite 100
    Alexandria, 22314

Comments are closed.