One thought on “How do i go about changing lawyers?

  1. There is no formal process for changing lawyers. I would just advise your currrent lawyer that you are changing and request your file. Most attorneys will have a copy of any documents a client signs in their office so that should be part of your file and turned over to you as well.

    Elizabeth Schmitz
    Elizabeth S. Schmitz Attorney at Law
    1900 Polaris Parkway Suite 450
    Columbus, OH 43240

Comments are closed.