One thought on “power of attorney over a minor child i need a free form delegating parental…

  1. Re: power of attorney over a minor child
    You can check for one on my website at and then at for an explanation of the actual form you will find at But I really encourage you to talk with an attorney. You are talking about your child, and you likely will not be able to use a form to accomplish exactly what you want, and if you do, you are likely to overlook things that an experienced attorney would catch.

    Jes Beard
    Jes Beard, Attorney at Law
    615 Lindsay St., Suite 300
    Chattanooga, TN 37403

Comments are closed.