unlawful detainer We filed U.

unlawful detainer
We filed U.D. against tenants following non compliance on a notice to quit. Prior to being served w/ U.D. tenants vacated property. We are not seeking any monies (exception of court fees, if that) or other damages. What do we file with court to dismiss the suit?

2 thoughts on “unlawful detainer We filed U.

  1. Re: unlawful detainer
    If you are owed any money other that attorney fees, a Code of Civil Procedure Section 575 declaration can be used to obtain a judgment. This also can be used for filing and service of process fees. Please contact us if you need any help. If you just want to dismiss the case, you can file a Request for Dismissal Form.

    Larry Rothman
    Larry Rothman & Associates
    Orange, CA 92868

Comments are closed.