2 thoughts on “what options do i have.

  1. Retain an attorney to review the notice to quit to insure it is adequate before taking the next step which is to file an eviction action, as filing prematurely could subject you to penalties that may include treble damages and attorney’s fees. Good Luck!

    Joseph Murray
    Joseph M. Murray, Esq.
    56 North Bedford Street
    East Bridgewater, MA 02333-1173

  2. I agree with Attorney Murray. Your next step is to file an eviction action in Court. As he suggested, there are numerous pitfalls for landlords in an eviction case, and you are well-advised to hire an attorney.

    Christopher Vaughn-Martel
    1180 Washington Street, Suite 101
    Boston, MA 02118

Comments are closed.