electricity and water connection i am tenant in chandigarh.

electricity and water connection
i am tenant in chandigarh.the landlady has filed rent eviction and recovery suit for electricityand water charges in civil court,chandigarh.the case is since pending for evidence.now,the landlady has stopped paying electricity and water bills and bribing electricity officials for dis- connection on account of non-payment.i immediately lodged complaint with chief engg,electricity ,chandigarh and police,chandigarh about the subjudice matter,pending in court.last year too,i approached consumer forum for separate electricity meter,but application was dismissed on account of landlord-tenant dispute and non-fixation of two meters on the same floor.can,i apply afresh connection on the basis of indemnity bond,if the landlord’s meter is disconnected.whether,i have to approach distt.courts,chandigarh for new meter as per malafide conduct of electricity and water officials.reply soon.

2 thoughts on “electricity and water connection i am tenant in chandigarh.

  1. Re: electricity and water connection
    Rent Controller is best Forum to approach for the redressal of grievance.

    Nasir Butt
    Nasir Law Associates
    47-D/2, Islam St. 5, Karnal Pura, Shah Kamal, Near Mosque Aouqaf, Ichhra
    Lahore, Punjab 54600

  2. Re: electricity and water connection
    You may file an appropriate application before the Rent Controller in pending eviction proceedings.

    Sudershan Goel
    Attorney-at-Law (India)/ Visiting Scholar, UNC-CH USA
    Sureme Court of India
    New Delhi, 110001

Comments are closed.