One thought on “general power of attorney If I wished to replace the current person holding a…

  1. Re: general power of attorney
    If you are the person who granted (and signed) the Power of Attorney, you have the right to revoke it at any time. You do that by signing another document, titled as “REVOCATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY” and sending a copy to your “attorney in fact” (the person who currently holds “power of attorney” over you, as well as all others with whom that person has done business or engaged in transactions pursuant to the power of attorney.


    Lawrence D. Gorin, Atty.
    Law Offices of Lawrence Gorin
    6700 S.W. 105th Ave., Suite 320
    Beaverton, OR 97008

Comments are closed.