Lease Purchase Agreement Deal
I have a lease with the option to purchase agreement on a property in Chatham county. The agreement allows for me to sublet the property. I plan to resell the property to a tenant/buyer.
So basically the deal is:
1. Right now I do not own the house, but I do have a lease agreement with the option to purchase the property with the owners,(with the right to sublet the property).
2. I have a tenant/buyer in the property who is going to buy from me at a higher price than my option price with the owner.
3. Basically I am looking for someone who has done this before or is familiar with this enough to close the transaction.
Everything is going fine. Basically, I needed to know a few things.
1. Is there anyone in the vicinity of Chatham, GA who would be able to help me close this deal?
2. Would I have to buy the property first then sell?
3. Could I just assign to the tenant Buyer for a fee?
4. Could I file an affidavit of memorandum concerning real estate – then have the tenant/buyer and owner enter into a contract and have the owners sign an agreement for me to realease my agreement?
I need some help with closing this, it should happen in the next 30 – 45 days. If you have experience, please let me know