We have been staying as tenants since 3 yrs.

We have been staying as tenants since 3 yrs. The landlord uses a portion beside ours and both portions have common electric meter. We were unaware of this and were paying the total bill. Whenever it used to be huge, we used to ask the landlord but she used to bluff us that only we are using it. On the whole she did a fraud of 25000/- INR. How can we get back our money? There is no lease agreement.

4 thoughts on “We have been staying as tenants since 3 yrs.

  1. file a complaint of theft of your electricity against the owner before police but you should be sure and have to prove.
    He cheat you no doubt. You can file complaint case under section 406 and 498-A and various other cases and he has to come back to india even his parents has to get the bails and have the harassment a lot in getting bail. There is one Domestic Violence act then u will be able to live into his house with protection by the police and you can also get a huge maintenance per month from your husband or his inlaws.

    For More detail, Mail your detail to the undersigned;
    Mr. Kamal Grover, Advocate (Chandigarh, India)
    M: 09814110005
    e-mail: adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com
    Note: We are group of advocates, experts in different fields of law in Supreme Court, All High Courts and few district courts of India and your case will be handled by our experts in your locality.
    Regards and good luck

    India lawyers
    M: +919814110005 kothi no.199, Sector-11-A, Chandigarh-160011
    Chandigarh, 160011

  2. you can simply file a suit for recovery and prove all the facts narrated by you in the court concerned. you can also write to electricity department for the misuse.

    (Cell: +91 9811284735) lawnrajiv@gmail.com
    Kar Vai Legal Solutions, Founder, 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari Courts
    Delhi, India., 110054

  3. I agree with the above opinion.

    Sudershan Goel
    Attorney-at-Law (India)/ Visiting Scholar, UNC-CH USA
    Sureme Court of India
    New Delhi, 110001

  4. File a suit for recovery of the money with all the details you have.

    Pranav Desai
    PD Legal & Associates
    4, Sagar Society, Fatimanagar
    Pune, NUS 411013

Comments are closed.