2 thoughts on “Filing power of attorney What court if any do I file General power of attorney…

  1. Re: Filing power of attorney
    You don’t. If anything you record a power of attorney in the office of the county recorder in which you want the document to be of public record. But, it must be properly notarized.

    Mitchell Roth
    MW Roth, Professional Law Corporation
    13245 Riverside Dr. Suite 320
    Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

  2. Re: Filing power of attorney
    Like Mr. Roth said, in all probability, you don’t, but you don’t say what you’re trying to accomplish. You may want to repost with a little more info. (but no names or other confidential information) and do not expect to receive specific legal advice here, thank you.

    Jonas Grant
    Law Office of Jonas M. Grant, A.P.C.
    20700 Ventura Blvd., Suite 328
    Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Comments are closed.