2 thoughts on “quit claim deed can you quit claim property in the state you do not live in?

  1. Re: quit claim deed
    Yes- but the deed does need to meet Maine requirements and be recorded in the proper County Registry of Deeds.

    Jerome Gamache
    Ainsworth Thelin & Raftice, P.A.
    P.O. Box 2412
    South Portland, ME 04116

  2. Re: quit claim deed
    I would need more information to properly assist you. But based on limited facts you have given you should be able to. If you need further assistance please feel free to contact me.

    Robert Peragine
    Machado Lawyers
    110 Washington Avenue
    North Haven, CT 06473

Comments are closed.