One thought on “Divorce – Car Title My divorce is finalized.

  1. Re: Divorce – Car Title
    If ex-wife will not sign-off on the title certificate, you will need to go back to court and obtain a “CORRECTED GENERAL JUDGMENT” that will specify the VIN # for the vehicle awarded to you. Then you need to get a court-certified copy of the Corrected General Judgment and take it to DMV.

    Need more help? If you case in from Multnomah County, give me a call:



    Law Offices of L.D. Gorin
    521 S.W. Clay St., Suite 205
    Portland, Oregon 97201
    Telephone: 503.224.8884
    Fax: 503.226.1321

    Lawrence D. Gorin, Atty.
    Law Offices of Lawrence Gorin
    6700 S.W. 105th Ave., Suite 320
    Beaverton, OR 97008

Comments are closed.